Go green! Green leafy vegetables are a great source of folic acid, very efficient for pregnant women. If you love your health and take keen on your weight gains and losses, then greens should always form part of your every meal.
The benefits of these green vegetables are endless! and to make the deal sweeter, there are a lot of different types of green vegetables for you to choose from,
Made available to you by the Athletic greens reviews.
You Can Read Also: Best Green Super Food
List Of Green Vegetables
- Green lettuce
- Mustard Greens
- Bok Choy
- Beet greens
- Turnip greens
- Water cress
- Fava beans
- Collard greens
- Swiss chard
- Green peas
- Dandelion greens
Most Of Us Would Want To Only Acquire The Healthiest Of The Green Vegetables.
Don’t sweat it, everything you need is here.Below is a sample of the healthiest greens
This green leafy vegetable an excellent source of vitamins A, C,B2, B6, Calcium, Iron and many more. This vegetable is also an antioxidant therefore ensures smooth functioning of your delicate organs. It is recommended for pregnant women and everybody else.
This leafy vegetable contains high levels of antioxidants which reduce the level of heart related problems. Kale is high in vitamin C.
Cucumber has various benefits it lowers your level of getting cancer, relieves you off bad breath, it is an antioxidant and protects your organs, dehydrates your body as it has rich water content and it keeps you in shape as it is very low in calories.
Broccoli may not have the best taste it is actually a little tasteless, it has factors that protect you from heart problems and keep you off inflammations. It has recorded high amounts of vitamin C and fiber which helps in your digestive system.
There are different types of green vegetables such as the green leafy ones and those which are just green vegetables. From the list provided earlier you will see a variety of each type of green vegetable.
You Can Read Also: Tony Robbins Green Drink.
The Benefits Of Green Vegetables
- Most green vegetables reduce risks of heart disease and cancer such as, cancer of the stomach and breast cancer because they have low fats and have vitamins and are antioxidants.
- Green vegetables help you cut weight as well to keep you in shape as most of these vegetables have very low calories thus reducing cases of obesity and keeps one free from diseases.
- Keeps you young and glowing, green vegetables such as the kale and the Swiss chard provide you with nutrients that reduce your level of aging, making you look younger and healthier every day.
- Greens improve your blood circulation; it also enhances detoxification which improves the way in which your liver functions.
- Some green vegetables especially kale and dandelion aims at keeping your eye health in good state, they are rich in lute-in, zeaxanthin which strengthens the eye capabilities to see.
- Greens also take part in giving one a beautiful radiant skin, the amount of nutrients and vitamins given to the body by these vegetables work perfectly with one’s skin.